voxpopgirl
This Girl's Voice


Friday, August 24, 2007  

Ted Nugent Threatens Hillary Clinton + Barack Obama





Apparently, about a week ago at one of Ted Nugent's concerts, someone recorded cellphone footage of Nugent wielding and waving what appeared to be machine guns in each hand on stage while threatening Democratic Presidential Candidates' Sen. Barack Obama & Sen. Hillary Clinton:

Nugent To Obama:
"I was in Chicago last week - I was in Chicago and I said, 'Hey Obama! You might wanna suck on one of these you punk!'

(unintelligable) ...Obama, he's a piece of shit and I told him to suck on one of these, so let's hear it for him.
"


To Hillary:
"When I was in New York I said -- I said hey Hillary, you may wanna ride one of these into the sunset you worthless bitch!".

Nugent then went on and 'suggested' that California Democratic Sen. Barbara Boxer "might wanna suck on my machine gun" and called out California's other Democratic Sen. Diane Feinstein's name saying "Hey Diane Feinstein, ride on one of these, you worthless whore!"

Of course, when, or if, the media even gets around to asking Nugent about it, I'm sure he'll respond by saying it was "all in the name of entertainment".

posted by voxpopgirl | 8/24/2007


voxpopgirl
links
archives